So... this may sound weird but sometimes I feel claustrophobic in my clothes. It's like my clothes are closing in on me. Hah, no pun intended. Seriously though, I put on a what I consider a fairly comfortable outfit and by the end of the day I can't get out of it fast enough. I feel like I can't breathe. Why can't I just wear yoga pants, a t-shirt, and flip flops every day? Then I wouldn't have this whole "clothes closing in" issue.
On an unrelated issue... when I have a really bad day at work - a day that never seems to end (like today) - I need a really good pick-me-up, so I sometimes turn to ... voicemail. That's right, those tender little messages I get from loved ones. I have a habit of saving some of my favorites, ones that remind me I'm loved. I have some from my mom, my sister, my friends, my grandmas... it's great. They make me smile and laugh. Some of the messages are significant songs from the radio, others are little ditties sung by the message givers, and others still are cool moments in time like when my sister called from Israel or when grandma called for my birthday or when my other grandma heard I was sick and wanted to see how I was doing. So, my tender message giving peeps... I salute you. Thank you for thinking of me. I love you!
Amen sistah! on the clothes thing. Being a stay at home mom allows me to wear more comfortable clothes more often, but I'm certain that others think I take this to the extreme sometimes. :) I especially love to take off the shoes and socks or pantyhose or whatever. It's so freeing!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the voicemail thing! And I love that you do that!! The voicemail serves as a little friend on your shoulder, saying, "Yep, it's true. There are people who love you." :) I love you too.
ReplyDeleteAh ha! THAT must be why you never pick up the phone when I call! You love it when I sing to your phone so that you can re-live the moment over and over again. You are my sunshine. :)
ReplyDelete