Sunday, November 8, 2009

hello November!

Can I tell you how glad I am that it is November?! October was such a tough month between work responsibilities, church responsibilities, random stressors, and an unexpected move. I haven't been that tired in a while. I felt like there was so much to do and not enough time. Then in the height of being totally overwhelmed I started thinking about all my married friends who manage to move while taking care of themselves and their families. I don't know how they manage. At any rate, I don't think I've ever been so happy to start November.

4 comments:

  1. Srsly, I wonder/worry about taking care of more than myself too! :/ It's work being on time and all I do is dress and feed myself in the mornings wherever I am going! Eeeeekkk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that being single or married neither side is without stress. Thank goodness we have good friends to help us through:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you happily settled in then? I can't believe you moved and it wasn't out west. Um, dear, what were you thinking?? Where's the love?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean - I thought about that too! How in the world do people move with little people running around?! Anyway, I'm so glad we're nearby. Lots of tea dates will have to ensue. :)

    ReplyDelete