Saturday, November 21, 2009
warp speed.
So, somehow I thought that once October was over things would settle down and I would have time... and lots of it. Apparently I was mistaken. I mean, yesterday it was November 1st and today it is the 21st. I'm missing the last 21-ish days. Not really sure where they went. And it just dawned on me that Thanksgiving is this coming week?! How is that when you get older time flies by so quickly? When I was a child a month felt like forever. Yeah, so I'm a little ashamed that I somehow missed the passage of almost an entire month but also kinda not so secretly glad 2009 is almost over. I think I'm ready for a new beginning... a fresh start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:-) Wish I could come home for Thanksgiving. Give everyone a hug for me. And you're right time does go by a lot faster when you're grown up.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about time getting faster. Somehow, I've missed not only the last month, but the last year, too. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes, 2010 is an even numbered year and I'm sure it spells good things for you. I hope for you, I pray for you...you deserve the absolute best. That's right. The best.
ReplyDeleteI am just amazed how fast a couple of years go by I mean wasn't yesterday I was in college time REALLY past by so fast :)
ReplyDelete