Two things.
1. I find assertive men extremely attractive. None of this wishy washy business. No. Step up. Take charge. Make a decision. Be a man. A guy who knows what he wants and actively pursues it (in a not creepy stalker kinda way) is smokin' hot. Not that there are any of these in my life... I'm just sayin.
2. Daylight savings. Boo. Hiss. I like setting my clocks back an hour but the whole forward thing... not good. I'm a night owl. I stay up late. I normally go to bed around midnight or 12:30. Case in point, it's 12:06 right this minute and I'm not tired... cause my body really knows it's only 11:30. Which means I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep... And then when my alarm clock goes off I'm going to push snooze a bazillion times and be late to work... because I already have a hard enough time waking up at 7:30 ...but now the clock is going to say 7:30 but my body is going to know that it is really only 6:30. Whew. Maybe I should move to Arizona.
I know the daylight savings always throws my rythm off. I am so beat right now luckily Tay missed school because he was sick but tomorrow will be a different story when I really have to be up earlier. Good luck at least AZ is warm most of the time
ReplyDeleteI do have to say that I love how light it is at night now, though!! meet you in AZ.
ReplyDelete