Tuesday, May 11, 2010

some lessons learned.

Some things that have been on my mind lately.  All true stories.

1.  A strut is always followed by a stumble.

2.  A couple of minutes in computer time is four hours in real time.

3.  If you fight the law, the law will win.

4.  Karma.  It can be your BFF or your worst nightmare.

5.  There are few things in life better than ice cream.

6.  No drink is good enough to cost $12 dollars.  That's a 1/3 a tank of gas, 2 meals, or a whole lotta farmer's market products.

7.  Laughter is good medicine.  But so is the beach.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the time differential with real vs. computer time. Ahhh, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so so true. Especially #2. #1, also true and hilarious.

    I was reading something someone posted on facebook (only took me a minute "computer time", about the worst drinks - Cold stone apparently has a PB& Chocolate shake that is, count them, 2100+ calories. So not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the comments computer time does take longer in real time. So fun to see all the pictures. Yes in Wyoming you do sleep deeper. I will have to visit soon because I do miss my sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete