So this post is L.O.N.G. overdue. Like since before Thanksgiving 2010 overdue. I should be in bed right now but in an attempt to cross one thing off my three page to do list... here goes.
Many of you may remember my rant 1.5 posts ago about my crummy socks. Did I mention they were crummy? Cause they were. Crum crum crummyola. Super duper uber crummy. I really don't need to repeat how much I hated them. ;) Anywho, all my whining got me a surprise package. Seriously, like three days later I got this random package in the mail. No card. No note. But inside this is what I found:
Isn't that one of the sexiest things you've ever seen? I almost cried. Okay, maybe a tear... or two slid down my cheek. Maybe. At any rate, I thought it was a joke, until upon further inspection I realized they were totally legit. Too legit to quit.
If they breathed and moved on their own I would marry them. But I digress. I spent several moments pondering who would have read the blog post and then would have taken such immediate action. Several names came to mind but I decided to call my mama first. And it was her, although she categorically denied it in the beginning I broke her down and she admitted to the selfless act. My mama is one GOOD WOMAN. And she confirmed that I should whine more because I never know what other good things I might get. Wise words. So I shall leave you with a parting image. Try not shed a tear at the beauty. Truthfully the mere sight still makes me a little misty.
can i email you a few things i'd like you to ask for? ;) Mamas are just that wonderful, aren't they?!!
ReplyDeleteaimee, you are FUNNY!!! brookie and i both laughed out loud. xoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete