it's about time
So.... 6 months, 1 week, 3 days, 4 hours, and 27 seconds later I finally have a semi-operating blog. Yeah, that's right. I thought I was somewhat tech savvy but apparently I'm little behind the times when it comes to operating the "blogger". Thanks to my two roomies I have finally gotten up and running. Or at least speed walking. Hopefully I won't fall off of the bandwagon after so much effort to get started. I imagine blogging will be a little bit easier than exercising. Here's to sharing my personal life and soapbox thoughts over the world wide web. Cheers!
umm, yes dear, is it about time... i'm so happy... full of childlike exhuberance, bouncing in my chair, thrilled to the bone kinda happy.
ReplyDeletethis blog is HOT! i'm excited for it :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! :D
ReplyDeleteyay!! i'm so glad you're blogging now! loving the colors...you done good.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you are blogging!!!! I feel that I can keep in touch :)
ReplyDeleteWAHOO!
ReplyDelete