So, I really hate cockroaches. I have cucaracha PTSD from the mission. Not cool. However, since my trusty friend Melanie has moved away I have become the "Cockroach Killer". I'm a local hero in my house. Nevertheless, cockroaches give me the heebie jeebies. They are vile little buggers that just don't die. In SC we have cockroaches called Palmetto Bugs. They are really ginormous tree roaches just a bit smaller than the puppy sized ones I faced as a missionary in Venezuela. Thank goodness for Raid.
Gaaaaah- grossness! Yes, the raid is good, so you can stay a good 3 feet away from them! :p I'm sorry you have ginormous bugs. You go exterminator! ;D
ReplyDeleteI have Bulwark exterminating. Which reminds me, I need to give them a call since I found a little creature by the laundry room last night... gross
ReplyDeleteyou really are my hero cockroach killer! thanks for saving me from those black monsters. i got your back. i'll kill you a spider any day!
ReplyDeleteamen--aimee, you are the cockroach killer!! and cockroaches are nasty-b. i would probably have to leave SC if there were no such thing as raid.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments! I didn't realize you had a blog. And I agree with the cockroaches, we had them in our apartment in TX and it was definitely gross.
ReplyDelete