Sunday, September 6, 2009

go MIGHTY COUGARS!!!

Holy cow... I love my BYU Cougars. I just finished watching tonight's opening game against #3 Oklahoma in the new NFL Cowboys (insert hiss) stadium. My precious boys ROCKED THAT GAME! I may have lost my voice. I really miss that stadium energy but loved loved loved watching instant replays and getting close ups on all the action.

Final score: Cougars 14 Sooners 13

Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra GOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe Jeremy was at the game and if it would have been possible for me to stay in Dallas I could have gone!!! I was so jealous he got to be there, but at least Lu was kind enough to let me borrow her laptop so I was able to watch the game online. Love technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and this is Crystal not lurah didn't realize she was signed in and now I'm too lazy to change it. It was good to see you again, if you're ever in UT let us know we'd love to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAhhh. My hubby hates it that I disappear on game days. I think there is some kind of role reversal going on here!

    ReplyDelete