Shots taken during various trips from SC to VA and back. Most highway shots are from either I-77 or I-81.
Ahh, Home Sweet Home.
Trip to UT to see my friends a few years ago. Special place in my heart for this view.
Trip from Montana to Iowa with Mom and the Emdog after Brian and Sheena's wedding.
:-)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! They're amazing- especially while driving! Talented! :D I've only done that once, going through Haymarket at 25 mph- haha.
ReplyDeleteOh Aimee! I have so many thoughts that came to my mind as I read through your post...First of all, you live in such a beautiful area!! Wow! I think I understand a bit more the depth of your soul and how rooted you are...those pics are of God's country!! And then I just love the pictures of the sky...I have thought lately that God speaks to me through skies. Hard to explain, but I bet you know what I mean. Also, the wisteria by the side of the road is magical, and the mac truck in your lane is terrifying!! Lastly, this post has confirmed to me that we seriously need to take a road trip together. Like, wouldn't that just be lovely in every way??!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, stunning and breath taking. But my favorite shot (besides your barn, I relly liked that one) is the one of you! Earbud and all.
ReplyDelete